Lorentz Solar Products qualify for government cost share programs.
Click on your state to see more:
We have strategic distribution throughout the United States. Our products, parts and services cover the entire spectrum of wind powered and solar powered water pumping systems.
Our Company represents Lorentz one of the largest solar pump manufacturing companies in the world. We distribute the time tested PS150, PS200, PS600, PS1200, PS1800, PS4000, PS9k and PS15k Lorentz pumping systems. We are committed to providing quality solar pumps, motors, controls, photovoltaic panels, and panel array racks that are backed by extended warranties. The continued research and development of components help us insure the overall efficiency of our solar pump, motors, controls, PV panels and panel array racks. We are a full service company that can assist you with all phases of solar applications. These services include sight selection and preparation consulting, equipment sizing, construction and maintenance. Our network of distributors and ground water professionals are highly skilled and maintain a high standard of professionalism.
Solar Pumping Systems have many advantages over electric pumping systems. The solar pump system does not consume any fossil fuel and this makes it very environmentally friendly. The pumping system is very durable and virtually maintenance free. In this catalog we have included sizing pages to help you determine the proper size of solar pumping system that will be required by your application. Remember that a professional contractor should be contacted prior to purchase of a solar pumping system. These professionals can assist you with all phases of solar pumping system installation. We can assist you by directing you to a professional in your area.The Lorentz Solar Line includes these features standard:
- No electronics in the motor.
- Dry run protection with automatic restart. (20 minute delay)
- Two control inputs in every controller.
- Variable Speed Control - allows user to reduce the flow max flow rate by 30%. This is a great feature to prevent pump and motor damage when pumping in a low producing or seasonal wells. This comes standard on every controller.
- Status lights on every controller that tell you if the pump is running, if the pump has kicked out for dry run, or if the tank is full. It also comes with battery low voltage indication.
- Controller is Nema 3R Weather-proof
- Pump & Motor are constructed of 316 Stainless Steel - Standard
- Pump, Motor, & Controller at 100% Tested before they leave the factory.
- The ability to replace what fails rather than replacing the entire unit, which can reduce maintenance costs up to 70%.
- Broad pump and motor offering to meet your exact lift and flow requirements.
- Up to 2,000 feet of lift.
- Up to 138,000 gallons per day.
75 Watt - 12 Volt Panel, 90 Watt - 12 Volt Panel, 120 Watt - 12 Volt Panel, 175 Watt - 24 Volt Panel.
The American West Windmill & Solar Co. maintains one of the largest selections of solar pump, motor, controller, fixed and tracked solar arrays in North America. We stock a complete line of parts for all components of the solar pumping system. A complete line of supporting products including check valves, float switches, submersible cable, pipe fittings, drop pipe and other accessories are available. Various methods of shipping are available that are designed to facilitate the delivery requirements of all of our customers.
Please feel free to call our customer service and application engineers at (888) 535-4788 for consultation to determine equipment requirements, features and benefits or for a recommendation of a qualified groundwater professional in your area.