The LORENTZ LA-Series of PV modules offer a conversion efficiency of 17-20% due to the unique backcontact technology. As a result, our monocrystalline silicon solar cells yield a high voltage per cell, and LORENTZ modules are lighter and smaller.
In combination with an extremely low voltage-temperature coefficient, this guarantees a superior battery charging performance, even at high operating temperatures.
Exceptional low-light performance and broad spectral response further enhance energy delivery in all weather conditions, year round.
- aerospace style cell interconnects with in-plane strain relief
- advanced EVA encapsulation system with multi-layer backsheet for longterm package durability
- bypass diodes to minimize the power drop caused by shade
- high reliability
10 years (90% power output)
20 years (80% power output)
Details according to warranty issued by LORENTZ
LA110-24S meets the requirements for IEC and CE.
- remote village lighting
- solar home systems
- street and camp lights
- traffic signals
- medical facilities in remote areas
- microwave/radio repeater stations
- battery charging
- water pumping
- water purification systems
- Weight in Lbs: 26.5
- Dimensions in Ins: 31.33 x 42.6 x 1.38