Active Solar Tracking System
- cost-efficient tracking system
- designed to withstand wind speed up to 75 mph
- no failure prone light sensor movements
- no unnecessary tracking
- low power consumption, 1.25 kWh/year
- high reliability and life expectancy
- total module surface up to 43 Sq. Ft.
Single-axis solar tracking increases the energy return of solar modules, dependent on location, by 25% (e.g. Germany) up to 35% (e.g. central US, Korea, Spain) per year in average, respectively up to 55% during the summer months.
- angle East-West: 90º, active
- elevation angle: 0º - 45º, manually adjustable
- no separate sensors, it uses the modules as sensor
- energy supply of the tracking drive: 12 V nominal, max. 200 V (Voc), provided by one of the tracking modules
- horizontal positions at night
- tracking in steps according to the daily sunshine duration
- one tracking control electronics can operate two frames
- 43 Sq. Ft. total module surface (up to 500 Wp, dependent on module type)
- fixation: movable stainless steel clips;
length of fixation rails: 9.74 Ft.
- mounting pole: length 6.56 Ft. outer diameter max. 89 mm (3.3"); wall thickness min. 4 mm
- surface concrete foundation (approx. 2.3 Ft.)
- frame and fixation elements made of steel, Zn coated, stainless steel clips for modules
- electronics incl. battery in plastic housing
- linear motor
- mounting pole not included in the delivery
- gross weight: 97 Lbs.
- packing dimensions: 47.25" x 15.75" x 6.30